Sometimes, we just need a little inspiration to get moving. I've compiled a few videos to not only help you think creatively about what your body needs, but to also get you warmed up and ready for some of the other kinds of movement you may want to bring into your days.
1. Make food prep fun and dynamic.
2. Go climb a tree, and warm up those shoulders with a little mobility work first.
3. Prep with a little core work so you can make the most of crawling around to play, clean or get the yard ready for spring.
4. Infuse your desk time with a little workout.
5. Enjoy that road trip, WHILE taking care of your body.
I hope these videos give you a little extra boost to get your movement on, whatever your needs!